Here's my Saturday 9 post just a little early this week. Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy, but I didn't want to miss out. Enjoy!
Saturday 9: Make You Feel My Love
1. What has someone done unusual to make you feel their love?
My husband is awesome at doing goofy things to show he loves me. On my 35th birthday I got the entire set of Where the Wild Things Are stuffed animals. I also got a shelf to go with them for display. The usual part was when he hung the sign under them that said, "Mrs. Greenberg's Classroom- Room # to come soon." He knows I want to have my Wild Things in my classroom, so he was helping me to dream. I still had a year of school left to go at that time.
2. Do you own a smart phone? If yes, is it everything you wanted? If no, how seriously have you considered a purchase of the new smart phone?
I do not own a smartphone, nor do I intend to purchase one. I do have an iPod touch, and I am VERY pleased with that. I really don't need to spend any more money on technology.
3. Have you ever camped out to purchase something?
Heck no! I hate shopping as it is, and I don't like crowds. The idea of camping out for the privilege to buy something creeps me out. Ug, I'd rather do just about anything else.
4. What is your worst habit?
Although I'm on my way to breaking this habit, the worst I have is chewing on my nails. I have stopped biting them for the most part, but now I pick or chew at the skin around the nails because it doesn't feel right.
5. What is your best habit?
My best habit is that I go to bed and get up at the same time every day, give or take an hour. I really am like a human alarm clock. If I sleep past 6 AM there is definitely something wrong.
6. In your opinion, what is life's greatest mystery?
Life's greatest mystery is why there are people that are pure evil. Were they born that way? What happened that made them so angry, bitter, or just plain ugly inside?
7. Are you one of those people who is constantly busy with projects, social outings, etc. or do you just like to lay low and stay home?
I go through phases in regards to socializing. Sometimes I am constantly on the go, other times I would be happy to never leave the house. For the most part I prefer home or hanging out with one other couple.
8. Whether you're busy all the time or like to just chill, have you always been that way?
As I said, I do go through spurts when I am busy with book clubs, social activities, and volunteer work. Generally, though, I have always been a home body. I would often get grounded on purpose as a teenager so I had an excuse not to go the the parties and other crazy things my friends were doing.
9. Is there something you'd like to change about how you spend your time? If so, what is it? If not, why not?
If you follow my blog, you know I would love nothing more than to be able to exercise and spend more time doing that. For the new readers, please see the About Me page to understand why I have sat on my couch since March 23rd. Yeah, I would like to spend my time differently, but that is not exactly an option right now.