1. Have you ever had roommates? When I was 18 I stupidly moved in with my boyfriend of the moment. We lived in one bedroom of the two bedroom apartment, and we had a roommate who lived in the other. Ug. I did NOT like that experience. We each had "our" shelves in the refrigerator and times when we could use the living room. Bill (I shudder when I say his name) and I spent most of our time in the bedroom watching TV and playing games because our roommate was foul. She did not enjoy life, and she had no interest in being a "family." What I mean by that is even when we all wanted to watch the same show she would expect us to leave the living room if it was her scheduled time. I vowed never to live with someone again unless it was going to be family style, no matter what the other arrangements were. I hated being a prisoner in my own apartment, only able to use the facilities at scheduled times.
2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt) My daughters each only have their first, middle, and last names. I can't even keep track of all that half the time; I don't need to add more!
3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding? Heck no! I was not at all interested.
4. What is the messiest room in your house? My daughters' bedroom is pretty messy. They share a room. Fortunately it is pretty good sized. Still, with two girls in there it can get pretty bad. I'm really ready to just start getting rid of some things. The worst part, though, is the clothes they leave all over the place.
5. What is your ideal Mother's Day? Please see my post here concerning how I feel about Mother's Day. I won't go into the big long tirade again. The short version? I don't have an idea Mother's Day because I don't enjoy the holiday. Any holiday that MY mom has to work so that SOMEONE else can get their last minute card because they've waited that long really bugs me. (My mom works for a greeting card company, in case you didn't guess.) Yep, that's not cool to me. I think I should get to celebrate with her by going to brunch like the rest of the public. Nope, she has to be stocking cards. It makes me sad. I honestly think the day is just way too much pressure.