1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time? Although I would really like to, it doesn't happen. My husband likes to go to bed late after spending time playing video games. I get up in the morning and play on the computer. In our own ways, we each get our "me" time, which is important to each of us.
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man? I enjoy a goatee on my husband, but he says that it is a lot of work to maintain. Since he's not going to be talked into the goatee, I settle for the stubble right before he shaves his beard. Surprisingly, I don't like his face freshly shaved as much.
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken? In January 2003, my husband and I went from Arizona to Maryland. We had a 2-year-old and a 2-month-old baby with us. Our intention was to check for housing and jobs, because we thought we wanted to move to Maryland. We hadn't even taken off on the airplane when Daniel looked at me and said, "We aren't moving, are we?" Nope, I just couldn't imagine moving across the country and taking the babies that far away from my parents. We turned the trip into a vacation, but since we had not planned for a lot of entertainment, we hadn't put the money aside to go sight seeing every day. In the end we were just glad to be home!
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed? I honestly have no idea. I just kind of hopped into reading blogs and followed a few of them right off the bat. I have since changed which ones I follow as my interests changed.
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks? I am guessing that my answer to this would be no. It's been so long since I've been to one, though, that I don't know for sure. I don't like crowds, and I don't like long lines, so I'm thinking amusement parks and I wouldn't get along. I do want to take my girls to see Sea World, though.