My friend Ann posted this on Facebook. I thought it would be a fun way for my readers to get to know a little bit about me. So, here goes! I filled out most of this on Wednesday, April 6th, so some of the answers would obviously not be the same today.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: water
2. Last phone call: the opthlamologist
3. Last text message: I don't text anymore. It saves us a ton of money each month!
4. Last song you listened to: something on my "Liquid Mind" Pandora radio station. It was meditation music, but I don't know the name of the song or artist
5. Last time you cried: today
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Absolutely
10. Been depressed: Not clinically depressed, but I've certainly been sad enough to consider myself depressed for a short time
11. Been drunk and threw up: unfortunately, yes
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend?: I don't use the term friend lightly, though, so I would have to say I've made lots of new acquaintances who have the potential to become friends
16. Fallen out of love?: Not this year
17. Laughed until you cried?: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you?: Not this year
19. Found out who your true friends were?: I had more revelations in that area in 2010
20. Found out someone was talking about you?: No, unless you count my children
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friends' list?: Of course, my husband is my friend!
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? Most of the people on my friends list are personal friends or family members. Some are friends I've been penpals with for YEARS, so I count them as knowing them in real life. There are one or two "new friends" on my list who I hope to build lasting relationships with.
24. Do you have any pets? No. Our fish died this week.
26. What did you do for your last birthday? got a year older- I stole this answer from my friend Ann
27. What time did you wake up today?: 6:40 AM. This is extrememly late for me
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?: Lying in bed wishing I could fall asleep. Listening to meditation music
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: I'm looking forward to my graduation party on Saturday, even if I just get to sit in a chair the whole time. I CAN wait for anything, because in life we have to. There's no way to speed up time.
30. Last time you saw your Mother?: Monday afternoon
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I wish I had a contract in hand for a full-time teaching position next school year
32. What are you listening to right now? Daniel cooking eggs for dinner and the kids playing outside
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Yes
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? That I'm itchy and flakey and my face hurts from Shingles
35. Most visited webpage?: According to Google Chrome, my most visited page is Gmail
37. Nicknames: Mrs. Greenbird
38. Relationship Status: VERY happily married
39. Zodiac Sign: Libra
40. Lady or Gent?: Lady
41. Elementary?: Dean Street Elementary School
42. Middle School?: Olsen Junior High in Woodstock, IL and Hendrix Jr. HIgh in Chandler, AZ
43. High School?: Dobson High School
44. Hair Color?: Brown
45. Long or short?: Short, though I'm hoping to remember not to make this mistake again!
46. Height? :5'2"
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: My hubby- really!
48. What do you like about yourself? I am a generous person with my time and feelings.
49. Piercings?: None, my ear piercings closed a long time ago
50. Tattoos? One of a unicorn head on my right leg above the ankle
51. Righty or lefty? righty
52. First surgery?: Laparoscopy in 1997. They discovered I had endometriosis and removed two chocolate cysts that were 11 cm each
53. First Piercing?: Ears
54. First best friend?: My husband is truly my best friend
55. First sport you joined? Baseball in 5th grade
58. Notice 56 & 57 missing?: No, I didn't until it was pointed out
59. Eating: I am about to eat the eggs and sausage Daniel made for dinner
60. Drinking : Water
61. *Poke*: Well, that's not very nice!
62. *Poke*: what?
63. Waiting for?: Taking the girls to karate class
64. Want kids? had 2, NO, I do NOT want more!
65. Get Married? Already am!
66. Career? Substitute teacher at the moment- waiting to get a job as a full-time classroom teacher
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? : eyes
68. Hugs or kisses : hugs
69. Shorter or taller : Taller
70. Older or Younger: Apparently I like them younger. Daniel is four years younger than me, and my longest lasting relationship in high school was also younger than me.
71. Romantic or spontanous: ????
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : I like a nicely defined body in ALL areas!
73. Sensitive or loud : sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship. Everyone thought Daniel was a rebound, though, so we'll see. LOL ;-)
75. Trouble-maker or hesitant : I'm all done with trouble in my life. I liked the bad-boys at one time, but I'm over that
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger?: Well, he wouldn't be a stranger anymore if I were kissing him!
77. Drank hard liquor?: Yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts?: Yes, on one of our first dates, Daniel and I were watching a planetarium show at the Science Museum. I lost my contact and had to walk around for the rest of the afternoon half blind. When I took my other contact out, I realized I didn't have glasses with me. I went back to only wearing glasses shortly after.
79. Had sex on first date?: That's a terrible question!
80. Broken someone's heart?: Yes
81. Had your own heart broken?: Of course
83. Turned someone down?: Yes
84. Cried when someone died?: Yes
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself?: Sure
87. Miracles?: Yes
88. Love at first sight?: Not love
89. Heaven?: Unfortunately I will have to say no here
90. Santa Claus?: Of course. I am Santa Claus. I believe in myself. Therefore, I believe in Santa Claus.
91. Kiss on the first date?: Yes, the funny story is that my mom set me up on that date!
92. Angels?: Yes, see my Angels Among Us post
93. Had more than one bf/gf at the same time?: No
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Of course, my husband
95. Did you sing today? No
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Yes. High school relationships are where you do your learning, unfortunately
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? Wouldn't go back
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Maybe my last day of student teaching in November.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? No
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yes, on my blog